Simon Pearce's best selling carafe, the Madison boasts a wide base for better aeration. Its flared neck adds balance. The glass' clarity and simple styling creates a classic piece.
- Material: Lead-free glass
- Measurements: H 81/4 inches x W 8 inches x D 8 inches
- Capacity: 32 oz
- Origin: Handmade in the USA
- Care: Hand wash with warm water & mild detergent. Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes such as filling with hot liquid, or placing in freezer. Not for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Simon Pearce learned his glassblowing trade in Kilkenny, Ireland. In 1981, Pearce set up his US factory in a historic woolen mill in Quechee Vermont where glass blowing continues to this day. Pearce’s glassware has been given as gifts to foreign dignitaries and to presenters at the Academy Awards.
Add To Cart