Only Simon Pearce's master glassblowers can create the smooth, organic shape of this decorative egg. Place it where is will catch the light.
- Material: Lead-free glass
- Measurement: H 4 inches x W 3 inches x D 3 inches
- Origin: Handmade in the USA
- Care: Clean with glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- Simon Pearce learned his glassblowing trade in Kilkenny, Ireland. In 1981, Pearce set up his US factory in a historic woolen mill in Quechee Vermont where glass blowing continues to this day. Pearce’s glassware has been given as gifts to foreign dignitaries and to presenters at the Academy Awards.
Add To Cart