Hand made, fine porcelain plate with raised lip perfect for serving pasta, stew or a generous portion of soup. Classic, contemporary styling makes it easy to add this piece to your existing tableware.
All Davis Studio pieces are made custom-to-order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for these hand made artisanal pieces to arrive.
Create a Davistudio place setting with a matching broth bowl (found here) and flat dinner plate (found here). You’ll discover that Davistudio porcelain is lightweight yet durable for it is meant to last for lifetimes.
Available in 14 different colored, glossy glazes.
- Material: 100% glazed porcelain; glaze is food-safe and lead-free
- Measurement: DIA 10 inches
- Origin: Hand made in the USA in upstate New York’s Hudson Valley
- Care: Dishwasher-safe and microwavable
- Davistudio, operated by nationally recognized ceramic artist Mary Anne Davis, is dedicated to producing experimental and fine porcelain while following eco-friendly and sustainable standards. The mastery of her craft has allowed Davis to create fine dinnerware and giftware that is recognized and prized.
- Davistudio believes that “Art & life can come together at every meal.”
Please let us know if you have any questions. We're happy to help.